AAVIK C-150 PREAMP-PHONO-DAC
Be the first owner of this Aavik C-150 preamp equipped with DAC (PCM-DSD) and MC-Phono modules installed. The C-150 is a new unit in an open box and comes with original packaging and remote. We are Audio Group Denmark’s flagship dealer in the East Coast, buy with confidence.
The original retail for a C-150 was 14,000 + $4,200 DAC module + $4,200 Phono module. Both the DAC and the Phono are world-class and will make you discover new information and experience more joy from your digital and analog recordings. Combine it with solid state or tube power amps. As an authorized dealer, I greatly recommend pairing the C-150 with the new Aavik Acoustic stereo amps (P-180, P-280 or even a P-580) for a perfect synergy.
About Aavik C-150 Preamplifier The Aavik 150 series is developed on all the experiences gained by the development and production of the highly praised Aavik 300 series and as thus, it carries most of the Sonic DNA from its famous larger siblings.
- 2 pairs of RCA outputs
- Max output: 7.5Vrms
- Distortion, line stage: <0.005% (THD at 1kHz, 1V input)
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Floating RCA input (1 set)
- Load resistance adjustable from 50 ohm to 10 kohm
- Frequency response +/-0.5dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Noise -90dB re 2V out
- Distortion <0.02% (20Hz-20kHz)
- RIAA correction curve
- Gain: 65-75dB adjustable in 2dB steps
- 3 inputs
- Input impedance: 10kOhm
- Default gain: 9dB
- Gain (input 1 and 2): 5-15dB adjustable in 2dB steps
- Gain (input 3): 1-11dB adjustable in 2dB steps
- 2 RCA S/P-DIF inputs (32-192kHz, 24 bits)
- 2 TOSLINK S/P-DIF inputs (32-96kHz, 24 bits)
- USB galvanically isolated, UAC2, asynchronous (PCM 32-196kHz,24 bits, DSD64 and DSD128)
- 80 1dB steps
- Standby: <0.5W
- On: <20W
88 x 440 x 370 mm
- 14,0 kg
There are no reviews yet.