Kroma Atelier Elektra:
Truly experience ultimate sound with Kroma Atelier Elektra. Certainly, A work of art inside and out of a massive loudspeaker capable of the unimaginable.
Significantly, it is hands down one of the best speakers in the world. From the incredible design and architecture of the cabinet to the masterful engineering of every piece inside. By all means, it completely fills up any room with a lush, and organic sound.
For instance, Kroma Atelier uses four 6.5-inch Scan Speak Revelator units for the mid and low levels in the Elektra, which creates an illusion of a hidden subwoofer.
While the special gold-colored tweeter, which Kroma has called “the Hiquphone” – can be found on the front and back. Particularly, what makes it so special is that this is a soft dome with a very wide range and no waste beyond 20 kHz.
Moreover, a significant factor that makes Kroma’s sound different is their distinct selection in material. Specifically, Kroma speaker cabinets are entirely made from Krion, a non-conductive and non-magnetic composite material made of aluminum trihydrate and resin, with a total absence of metallic elements, even the screws are not metal.
In this case. Kroma has chosen Krion to manufacture the speaker cabinets because of its high acoustic insulation capacity, further damped inside with 5mm bituminous felt. In addition, This beautiful design gives the speaker a marble like quality which stands out for its high mass and natural sound without coloration or distortion, while allowing the speaker cabinet to isolate the box by up to 33.5 decibels. As a result, it creates no resonance in the box and gives an absolute natural sound free of rattling metal
- Full Krion cabinet with crossover isolated in a hermetically separated chamber
- Tweeter: 2 x Hiquphone, 1 front tweeter and 1 rear tweeter
- Mid-woofers: 4 x Scan Speak Revelator 6,5” made under our specifications
- Passive crossover network with ultra high quality components of Duelund.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 28 to 30k Hz
- Resonance Frequency: 28 Hz
- Recommended power amplifier: & 30W
- Dimensions: 160cm high, 39,7cm wide, 57,5cm deep
- Weight without packaging: 170 kg
- Enclosure (Krion).
- Color: white. Inquire about price and delivery time for other krion colors.
- Finishes on lateral sides:
- Carbon Fiber
- Available in gold leaf finish with true 24k gold
- Inquire about special orders for different Krion color