Nordost Valhalla 2
The Nordost Valhalla 2 Interconnect consists of 10 conductors made from solid, optimized diameter 99.999999% oxygen free copper, each plated with 85 microns of silver. Its surface is highly polished and treated before a precision Dual Mono-Filament wrap is applied. A precision FEP tube is then extruded over each conductor. The ten FEP tubes are then bonded with a proprietary technique to create a tubular interconnect cable, enclosed in two layers of silver shielding.
V2 is extremely fast, at over 87% the speed of light. It transmits wide bandwidth signals with incredible speed and minimum phase shift. The V2 cable is state of the art, bettered only by the mighty Odin. It delivers incredible transient response and dynamic resolution so that no musical detail is lost. Each Valhalla 2 interconnect cable is hand built with HOLO:PLUG® XLR connectors.
Nordost Valhalla 2 Specifications:
- Insulation: High purity class 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, length and Dual Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 10 x 24 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 17.0pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.076μH/ft
- Overall Shield Coverage: 97% Total coverage with 2 layers of silver-plated shielding
- Velocity of Propagation: 87%
- Termination: Nordost HOLO:PLUG® Gold Plated RCA or XLR
There are no reviews yet.