The Carmen loudspeaker from Kroma Audio plays big, clean and room-filling with flexibility. Effortless. For the Carmen, Kroma uses two 6.5-inch Scan Speak Revelator units for the middle and low. The tweeter is the gold-colored ‘Hiquphone’. Special is that this is a soft dome with a very wide range and no waste beyond 20 kHz.
The housing of all Kroma Audio is made of Krion, a non-conductive and non-magnetic material that has a very high mass, so that there is little to no resonance from the housing itself. This ensures a very neutral behavior and natural sound.
- Full Krion cabinet with crossover isolated in a hermetically separated chamber
- Tweeter: Hiquphone
- Mid-woofers: 2 x Scan Speak Revelator 6,5” made under Kroma’s specifications
- Passive crossover network with ultra high quality components: Duelund, Mundorf and very special NOS components
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 35 to 25k Hz
- Resonance Frequency: 33 Hz
- Recommended power amplifier:15W
- Dimensions: 128,5cm high, 29,5cm wide, 42,5cm deep
- Weight without packaging: 100 kg
- Enclosure (Krion).
- Color: white. Inquire about price and delivery time for other krion colors.
- Finishes on lateral sides:
- Carbon Fiber
- Available in gold leaf finish with true 24k gold or Vacas Art