Audio Alchemy DDP-1 + PS5 is a true high-end combination. Never before a system this good at this price point.
– (1) Audio Alchemy DDP-1 Digital Decoding Preamp / DAC/ Headhone Amp
– (1) Audio Alchemy PS-5 Power Supply Upgrade
DDP-1. Digital Decoding Preamp / DAC / Headphone Amp
In an attempt to make this new digital world a better sounding place, Audio Alchemy set out to create the highest quality Preamp/DAC/Headphone Amp that could deliver exceptional, world-class sound for under $10,000. The result is the DDP-1 – a three-in-one powerful all-analog preamplifier, DSD-compatible digital-to-analog converter with dual digital signal processors and a headphone amp, all housed in one compact machined-aluminum chassis for under $2,000.
Refine & Redefine Digital
Unlike most digital preamps and DACs, the DDP-1 employs sophisticated digital processing that gives it superior sound quality, dramatic noise reduction and flexibility. The ability to select from four output filter profiles and output resolutions means that you can get the most out of each digital file. Layered on top is Audio Alchemy’s world-renowned jitter control technology, which gives digital files that smooth, velvety analog quality we all love. Add the modular PS-5, a balanced power supply to maximize the DDP-1’s dynamic range and filtering to produce a rich sound that can compete with much larger and more expensive units.
The digital section uses dual 32/216 PCM/DSD AKM DACs with seven digital inputs. Internal DSPs provide four output filter profiles and user-selectable output resolution. A proprietary DAC configuration raises dynamic range of digital signals by approximately 8 bits, and a multistage phase-locked loop reduces jitter to the picosecond level. The analog section provides discrete FET driver and output stages, a high-precision Alps volume control and XLR and RCA inputs and outputs.
· 3-in-1 Analog preamp, DAC with dual digital signal processors and headphone amp
· Resolution enhancement from 16 to 24-bit and 24 to 32-bit digital signals
· 7 digital inputs supporting a myriad of music players, PC’sand media devices
· 3 analog inputs to ensure your entire music collection stays on heavy rotation
· Optional balanced power supply to boost overall performance
· Small highly attractive design equally at home in tabletop or desktop use in smaller rooms or offices or highend system rack
· A USB connector allows easy firmware updates
· Control is easy, thanks to an IR remote and illuminated front LCD
Power Supply Upgrade
For DDP-1 owners, the PS-5 is an easy and affordable way to improve dynamics, lower the noise floor, and enhance detail, spaciousness and musicality. It immediately and substantially elevates the performance of the DDP-1 by adding a much more advanced and capable power supply. It also complements the aesthetics of the DDP-1, by nesting into the unit, so the PS-5 looks like an integral part of the system rather than an add-on accessory.
Received as a trade-in.
The Emm Labs DAC2X Stereo D/A Converter is in impeccable condition, 100% functional and includes its original box, manual and remote. Upgraded to latest firmware. Includes a Nordost Blue Heaven 2m US power cord. Five-star reviews.
The DAC2X features MDAT™ up-converting DSP, MFAST™ jitter removal system, MCLK™ master clock and Ed Meitner’s hand built 5.6Mhz proprietary discrete dual differential D-to-A converters.
The DAC2X also features a multitude of inputs allowing host of connectivity options and support for up to 24bit, 192kHz on all PCM inputs including USB. The DAC2X also supports true DSD streaming over USB.
– The perfect companion for the Emm Labs TSDX CD/SACD Transport
– XDS1-generation MFAST™ technology for instant signal lock, jitter-free performance
– XDS1-generation Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT™) signal processing technology
– XDS1-generation proprietary 5.6 MHz discrete dual differential MDAC™ converters
– XDS1-generation reference power system
– Exclusive aerospace-grade composite circuit boards
EMM OptiLink input provides DSD transfer from matching TSDX CD/SACD Transport
– Remote-controllable polarity inversion performed in the digital domain
– 24bit-192kHz support on all PCM inputs including USB
– DSD streaming over USB (DoP 1.0 specification)
– Secondary USB port for future firmware upgrades
– Serial port for wired remote control
– Precision-machined massive aluminum chassis
– Precision-machined infrared remote control
– CE-compliant device
Finishing: White Silk
The MB-6 is the Scansonic flagship speaker. Tall, slim and elegantly curved it follows the core of traditions in Danish loudspeaker design.
The design is centered around the ultra light moving mass sealed ribbon tweeter, that has unique speed, resolution and dynamic transient capability. This makes for a very transparent and highly detailed reproduction of the finest details in the program material.
The MB-6 is an incredible music performer with an impact an authority the will leave you breathless.
Compliment your MB-6 with a pair of speaker cables.
Inquire about the price and details on this special or to schedule an audition. Call (617)225-0700 or email email@example.com.
Quantum’s QBASE distribution blocks are the heart and very basis of the high quality AC supply that your system demands. Deceptively simple in appearance, there is actually far more to them than meets the eye. The essence of the QBASE concept is a straight-line AC distribution path, combined with a star-earthed topology for connection to a clean ground. By eliminating any form of in-line filtering or active circuitry we maintain the lowest possible AC supply impedance, while a tiny lift in the earth impedance of all but one of the output sockets routes the signal grounds directly to the centre of the star and the clean earth terminal. Clearly identified on the casework, this Primary Earth socket is at the centre of your system’s performance, literally and metaphorically. It defines both the order in which you connect your components and also, their listening priority in your musical enjoyment, allowing you to further optimize the performance of your primary sources.
The new, second generation Norse Series loudspeaker cables deliver a level of performance not previously possible at their price points. Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system. Combined with silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors and extruded, flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
Available in 3 m in box. Retail $3,449.99. Inquire about our special discount on demo and used cables at (617)225-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.